Looking for a “qualified bookkeeper”? Is your current bookkeeper making mistakes or taking too long?
I know exactly how important it is to select a good bookkeeper for your business. I am constantly fixing bad entries and going back in people’s books to correct accounting and bookkeeping issues caused by someone who was not experienced enough or qualified to do it correctly.
I have been doing bookkeeping & BAS lodgements for many years for small businesses and in 2010 opened my own business, Michelle’s Bookkeeping Services.
BAS Agent & Qualified Bookkeeper
Current : Michelle’s Bookkeeping Services (Sole Trader Business)
Previous : Lucrf, Hays Recruitment Agency, Morgans IGA Supermarkets, Michael Page International, Attorney-General’s Department – Emergency Management Australia
Education : Diploma Of Accounting, BAS Agent with Tax Practitioners Board
Summary : Having worked extensively as a BAS Agent and Qualified Bookkeeper, Michelle opened Michelle’s Bookkeeping Services in 2010.
Having obtained an accreditation as a Xero (Beautiful Accounting) Bronze Partner, I also have experience in include Saasu MYOB & Quickbooks / Reckon Accounting Systems.
With experience working with Clients such as; Catalyst Consulting & Events – Sth Melbourne, Bodyfit Pilates & Yoga – Gisborne, Cuttings Giftware – Woodend, CF Floors – Clarkfield, Resilient Futures – Woodend, Mosaic Projects – Airport West, Maloa House – Woodend, GSM Paton Constructions – Gisborne, Sapphire Hairdressing – Romsey, SOS Architects – Gisborne, Dreadscapes Dreadlocks – Macedon, 1 For Computers – Gisborne, Blue Tongue Solar – Gisborne, Charlie Blowdry – Port Melbourne, Envision Digital Design – Wallan, Kingston Automotive – Sunbury, Pizza Verde – Kyneton, Harry Sofianos & Assoc – Sunbury, Mane Attraction – Gisborne, Contech Concrete Services – Romsey, Truecloud Consulting – Gisborne and other local Clients, Michelle is passionate about supporting bookkeeping for local businesses.
- During employment with Morgans Supa IGA, Michelle successfully raised $390,000 net profit during the 2008-2009 financial period. This was an increase of $163,500 net profit from the previous financial year. As a result of her managerial skills coordinating the Traineeship Program, Michelle was nominated for Administrator of the Year by Apprenticeships Melbourne.
- Successful application made to Sports and Recreational, Victoria for major funding. The grant endorsement of $16,000 for court lights to the New Gisborne Tennis Club in 2004.
- Adecco Employee of the Month June 2001.
- Fair Coordinator for the New Gisborne Primary School in 1998 (Managerial Role) raised approximately $18,000.
- Liaised with the Altona Council to establish a 3-year old Activity Group in 1994.
If you are looking for someone with experience in Saasu, QuickBooks, Reckon, MYOB & Xero, I am the bookkeeper you have been looking for. I have also obtained my BAS Registration in 2012. I am very knowledgeable in correctly setting up, maintaining and reviewing bookkeeping records displaying high attention to detail and to customer satisfaction. Not only can you rest assured that your bookkeeping will be done correctly, but that it will be done in a timely manner and for an affordable price.
Again, I understand your need for a good bookkeeper. I know I can provide you with the accurate quality service you are looking for.